Mehrdad Rashedian has been working as a senior computer programmer at "SAZE" software company since 2014. He is a productive and innovative colleague who is committed to his tasks and can find solutions for any kind of problems that occur in software development.
He has developed many software applications by himself. His professional experience includes:
• Developing "DrSAZE Wall" software to automatically and optimally design concrete shear-walls.
• Developing "DrSAZE Checker" software to check whether buildings meet code requirements.
• Developing "DrSAZE FRP" software to retrofit and strengthen existing buildings.
• Participating in the development of "SAZE90 Version 1400" software.
His skills include:
• C# Programming
• C++ Programming
• MQL5 Programming
• Developing Robots and Indicators for MetaTrader Platform
• Asp .NET
• MySQL Database
• SQLite Database
• Optimization Algorithms